- Efficacy of Active Cycle of Breathing Technique and Postural drainage in Bronchiectasis in Innovative Journal of Medical and Health Sciences, 2: 6 Nov – Dec (2012) 129 – 132
- Problems of low Cardiac Rehabilitation Participation at a Tertiary Hospital - A Brief Review – Submitted and under review in - International Journal of Health and Allied Sciences
- 48th Annual Conference of IAP 2010 – Poster Presentation on - Efficacy of ACBT and PD – A Comparative study – 22nd and 24th January 2010.
Prevalence of osteoporosis in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and effect of resistance training on bone mineral density in these patients. – Awaited response at RGHUS, Capacity – Co-Investigator
News Paper articles:
1. Exercises for healthy Heart – Article in paper – SOM page No. 14 Wednesday 21, November 2012
2. Osteoarthritis a disease that anyone can develop – SOM page No.10, 7th July 2010.
3. Physiotherapists for zonal Cricket Teams – KSCA Zonal Convenor – SOM article page -8, August 18th 2010 – Speaker and delivered lecture on batting style.
- 1st Annual JSS Cardiovascular Symposium – Speaker and Delivered Lecture on – “Cardiac Rehab” 27th July -2014
- Physio PG Conference – first national level physiotherapy post graduate conference -17th -18th August -2013, speaker and delivered lecture on Risk factor Modification in Life style Diseases.
- ANNUAL CPE Workshop – Speaker and Delivered Lecture On work related Musculo-skeletal Disorders and its prevention in nursing professionals, 30th November -2012
- Criticon -2012, Speaker and delivered lecture on Importance of cardiac Rehab on 25th February 2012, organised by Vikram Hospital private Limited
- Criticon -2010, Speaker and delivered lecture on Role Of Physiotherapist in respiratory Diseases on 30th October 2010 – organised by Vikram Hospital private Limited.
- CME on Cricketing Injuries - August 16th 2010 – Speaker and delivered lecture on batting style and injuries.
Cardiac Fitness in Adults and Sports
- Specialist in cardiac Rehabilitation
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Diploma in Allied Therapy