- Mathew J, Vanlalpeki T, Nair GG. Gait Evaluation of Institutionalized Elders – A Feasibility Study. Indian J Gerontol. 2017;31(1):1–16.
- Raja K, Mathew J, Bista B. Generic work capacity assessment tool for working conditions in India: Preliminary results of development and standardization. International Journal of Health & Allied Sciences. 2017 Apr 1;6(2):99.
- Mathew J, Raja K, Baby FP, Basima B. Energy efficiency of ambulation–A comparison of various orthopaedic possibilities. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. 2017 Oct 19. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbmt.2017.10.005
- Mathew, J. (n.d.). Kinematic gait variation in institutionalized elderly –implication to practice. In: XXVI Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics. [online] Brisbane: XXVI Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics, p.P039. Available at: http://www.biomech2017.com [Accessed 12 Jul. 2018].
- Raja K, Joseph JK, Mathew J. Structured curriculum delivery in undergraduate physiotherapy education: A qualitative study. Physiother - J Indian Assoc Physiother 2018;12:30-6.
- Raja k, Girish S, Gupta S, Mathew J, V G. 2018. Development of an assessment tool for children with Developmental Coordination Disorder. J Pediatr Rehabil Med, forthcoming.