Admission - BPT
The Program is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka, Bangalore.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: The duration of the BPT Course shall be four and half years including internship of six months.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: English
Candidate seeking admission to first year Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) program should have fulfilled the following
For more details visit: http://www.rguhs.ac.in/cdc/bptsyllabus/BPT%204.5%20All%20years.pdf
- Passed two year Pre University examination conducted by Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka State, (or) any other examination conducted by Boards/Councils/Intermediate examination established by State Government/Central Government and recognized as equivalent to a two year Pre University Examination by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences/ Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
- Candidates who have completed Pre-university course with Vocational Physiotherapy as their optional subject are eligible for admission to BPT course.
- The selection shall be based on merit provided that the candidate must have obtained not less than 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination and 40% for the candidates belonging to SC, ST or Category I.
- A candidate seeking admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy course should have completed 17 years of age, as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- A certificate of Medical fitness, stating that the candidate is physically fit to undergo Physiotherapy course from an authorized Government Medical Officer, must be submitted to the Principal.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam (PU/10+2) from board / universities other than Karnataka pre university board shall obtain and produce eligibility certificate issued by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. The candidate has to make the application to the university with the following documents along with the prescribed fee.
- International Students – Shall obtain the eligibility certificate from RGUHS, the candidate has to make the application to the university with the following documents along with the prescribed fee. http://www.rguhs.ac.in/downloads_rguhs.html
For more details on BPT COURSE & LEARNING OUTCOME